Are you planning on living in Australia temporarily or permanently?
Do you have qualifications and/or work experience in a trade or professional occupation?
Do you have close family members in Australia?

There are a number of options for getting permanent residency in Australia. You can apply for a General Skilled Migration from overseas or within Australia. 

Some of the available options are:
Independent Skilled Visa
State or Regional Nominated Visa
Eligible Family Member Nominated Visa
Employer Sponsored Visa
Family Migration
Skilled Graduate Visa

The requirements for the different visas vary and we can provide you with the best available options for you and your individual circumstances. 


To know more connect with our migration partner